1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
It was a drugstore pressed powder. It was like my first ever makeup product that belonged to me, but before I used to take lipsticks from my mom.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I have this kinda weird relationship with mascara and sadly enough I haven’t found the perfect one yet. The YSL one that I’m using now is kinda good, but not perfect.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Medium to full. I have kinda problematic skin so coverage means a lot to me.
4. Favorite high end brand?
Probably that’s YSL beauty. I just love their products and also packing is so luxury looking.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Laura Mercier, Kat Von D, Benefit, The balm, Givenchy beauty…
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I can leave my house without any makeup on, but if I’m going to university or something I always put some bb cream on, just to feel a little bit better about myself.
9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
Every single product that is in my ”luxury” drawer.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
It really depends on what mood I’m and how much money I have. Sometimes I just can’t spent any cent for a makeup, but sometimes I just go there and leave 60 euros in drugstore so it depends. When buying makeup I can be a compulsive buyer, but also I can be the one that would found all the information on Internet and then going to the store like a nerd knowing everything about the product.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Sadly, we don’t have these in the country where I live or maybe it just don’t exist in the stores where I’m going to.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
I really don’t like The body shop foundations but I don’t think that I can spend hate to this brand now?
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Honestly, I’m not studying the ingredients. Sometimes I read in the Internet, but other than that I don’t pay that much attention to it.
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I would love to have a consistent skincare routine, but I can’t because whether and stress makes my skin terrible so I have to find new ways to fight with that.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
That does not exist yet, maybe some time soon I would found one.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
YSL or Bobbi Brown.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kim Kardashian West or Kourtney Kardashian.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
I don’t have 5, because I constantly only watch Desi Perkins and Carli Bybel.
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I don’t think so.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
If I put eyeshadow that has some darker colour, but not in the everyday, light look.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes, but I don’t know. I would love to have a class, but on the other hand we have youtube and stuff, so probably me going to the class would only be a money wasting thing I guess.
30. What do you love about makeup?
How powerful it makes me feel and how suitable it can be for everyone.