1. What was the last book you read?
”Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami.
2. Was it a good one? What made it good?
Every single H. Murakami book that I’ve had read is always a good one. I really enjoy the storyline/storytelling way he uses and it’s really unique. In this book I especially enjoyed the main character, it was a little more open one than the others in his books. I really liked how honestly main character, Tsukuru Tazaki, talked about his feelings to the others, how he coped with pain.
3. How often do you read?
Whenever I can. I usually read 2/3 books in a month this year.
4.What was the last bad book you read? What made you to dislike it?
It has to be the one that my good friend gifted me 2 years ago for Christmas. I really don’t remember the exact name of this book, but reading that was a task. It was a book that I couldn’t relate at all. It was talking a lot about God, religion and stuff.
5. Do you wish to be a writer?
Yes, but I would be scared to cross the line where all my inspiration would be gone.
6. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
I think so.
7. What’s your favourite book?
”Idiot” by Fiodor Dostojevski.
8. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
”Altoriu sesely” by Vincas Mykolaitis – Putinas. It is a book written in my native language and I don’t think this one is translated to any other language. The book is about a young man that become priest, because of his parents, but within the time he understood that he can’t live this double life and he has to be true to himself by finishing all links with church.
9. What is your favourite book series?
Probably, Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling.
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. Which book do you wish had a sequel?
”YSL biography” by Alice Rawsthorn.
12. How long does it take you to read a book?
It really depends how much of the free time do I have and what book I’m reading. The last book I read in 1 day, the others can take a week, two weeks or something.
13. Do you like when books become movies?
No, I think that so much is not taken from the book and many things are interpreted not the way they had been to.
14. What book is next on your list to read?
Ernest Hemingways ”For whom the bell tolls”
15. Which books do you consider “classics”?
”Idiot”; ,,Crime and punishment” by Fiodor Dostojevski.
,,The wind up bird chronicle” by Haruki Murakami.