4th month of 2017 is (almost) over. Seriously, time flies. I can’t believe that 4! months ago was new year and stuff a.k.a. ”realising things time” and now we are one month away from the summer. I don’t know if I’m ready yet for another season.
Because it’s easy to forget little life related things, I decided to write down some of the small milestones I was capable to achieve this hectic month:
- read 6(!) books
- my parents surprised me by coming to visit me
- ran like a crazy in Oslo airport
- become more sociable in university
- passed my 2nd invertebrates exam
- got new glasses
- had biggest shopping spree in ”Bikbok”
- hormones took me for a few days. Crying for nothing.
- had one week off. Had the best time ever.
- Re-visited one museum.
- Re-organised my wardrobe.
- ate crap 24/7.
- bought so many clothes from ”Bik bok”
- had 3 train ”journeys”
- drove in Norway for the 1st time ever
- finally bought a gorillapod
- got invitation to the wedding!
- got my nails&eyebrows done