1. How would you describe your style?
Casual and neutral. I don’t like to wear bright colours, everything I wear is not that ”eye-cathing”.
2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Black jeans, black shirt, oversized jumper?
3. Most expensive item in your closet?
Probably my Adidas trainers or my boots from Otre.
4. Most wanted item?
My old dream a.k.a. Givenchy ”Antigona” bag.
5. Favourite designer?
Riccardo Tisci, Yves Saint Laurent, Olivier Rousteing.
6. How much do you spend on clothes?
It really varies. I don’t like to spent money on clothes, but I definitely loose it, when I visit my parents and see these new pieces in ”Bik bok” and stuff.
7. What are your favourite places to shop?
”Bik bok”, ”Zara”, Zalando.no
8. Favourite fragrance?
YSL ”Black opium”.
9. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Black jeans, Adidas ”superstar” sneakers, simple shirt.
10. Do you re-organize your wardrobe for new season?
I definitely have re-organising moments when it goes from winter to spring and from autumn to winter, but I don’t think I ever reorganised my wardrobe from spring to summer and stuff, because I see no point in that. Weather is really unpredictable here, so sometimes in the summer you wear knits that you wore in the spring and stuff.