The last month of summer is here. And really not much is happening in my life, July comparing with August was more ‘’interesting’’ in this case. A lot of things/ events were happening in July that I hadn’t have a proper time to think about that month in general, but now, I have to face the reality and understand that not every single day is full of celebrations haha.
So there is the list of what I am grateful for this month:
- My family is healthy and happy and everything seems great.
- Moms cooked meals.
- For airplanes and other travelling related things.
- No university, no lectures.
- Relaxation, me time whenever I want. Loving the free time.
- Upcoming vacation!
- Guinea pigs are with me.
- Scandinavian television (now I can watch SNL, Ellen show….)
- Friends from practise camp.
- Felling a little bit motivated to work out and actually doing something.