I’m kinda late to write these posts, but I love to have them in here, my sentimentality is satisfied. And what they say- better late than never, so this is my kinda ”late” moment. April means the true begging of spring, weather drastically changes in this month and that’s probably the reason, why I enjoy this month so much.
List, of the things I am grateful this month:
- My family is healthy.
- I’m not sick anymore and I’m done with antibiotics.
- Night hike! Such an interesting experience.
- Good weather! It’s +15; +18°C outside and it just motivates to be outside and do something.
- Friend and the support that only friend could provide.
- Social media, because without it, I wouldn’t see so many events happening around me.
- Parks. It’s so nice just to walk around in the park and just enjoy this amazing weather.
- Birthdays, because they can be a reason for a friendship reunion.
- Being healthy and seeing everyone around me happy.